Download the full Mad Max Fury Road Soundtrack for Free!
The post-apocalyptic action movie takes place in the confines of our planet, in a desert landscape where humanity is collapsing, and almost all are fighting like crazy for the necessities of life. In this world of fire and blood, there are two rebels at high speed, you may be able to restore order. There are Max, a man of action and few words, which seeks peace of mind after the loss of his wife and son after the chaos. And there is Furious, a woman of attitude who believes his way to survive can be achieved if she crosses the desert back to his homeland.
SOUNDTRACK INFORMATION AND TRACKLISTING
1. Survive (Extended Version)
2. Escape (Extended Version)
3. Immortan’s Citadel (Extended Version)
4. Blood Bag (Extended Version)
5. Buzzards Arrive (Bonus Track)
6. Spikey Cars (Extended Version)
7. Storm Is Coming (Extended Version)
8. We Are Not Things (Extended Version)
9. Water (Extended Version)
10. The Rig (Extended Version)
Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL
11. Into the Canyon (Bonus Track)
12. Brothers In Arms (Extended Version)
13. The Chase (Bonus Track)
14. Moving On (Bonus Track)
15. The Bog (Extended Version)
17. Many Mothers (Extended Version)
18. The Return To Nowhere (Bonus Track)
19. Claw Trucks (Extended Version)
20. Immortan (Bonus Track)
21. Chapter Doof
22. Walhalla Awaits (Bonus Track)
23. My Name Is Max
24. Let Them Up
25. Mary Jo Bassa (Bonus Track)
26 Coda (Bonus Track)
According to Warner Bros., the film passed the $ 300 million mark at the box office worldwide. Brazilian box, Road rage reached r $ 10 million between its debut Thursday, May 14, and Sunday, 17. By comparison, in Australia, homeland of Director George Miller, Mad Max grossed $ 6,19 million Australian dollars.
In its second week on display, Mad Max remained in first place at the box office in Brazil, raising r $ 6,685 million last weekend and leaving debutant Poltergeist-the phenomenon in second place.
Even with the devaluation of the Brazilian real compared to the Australian currency, the numbers imply that more people went to cinemas to see Mad Max in Brazil than in Australia. The success is due in large part to the fans, who are engaged with the film on social networks, Word-of-mouth is one of the major factors of the successful long.
The screenplay by Brendan McCarthy, Nico Lathouris and Director George Miller’s “Mad” Max Rockatansky puts (Tom Hardy taking the role of Mel Gibson) in the middle of a group running across a post-apocalyptic desert aboard the vehicle of Imperator Furious (Charlize Theron). Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Zoe Kravitz, Nathan Jones and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.